- Enhance the look of your car
- Protect your interior
- Improve resale value
Paint Protection Film
- Protect your investment
- Protect resale value
- Computer cut precision
Head Light/Tail Light Tinting
- Unique one of a kind look
- Protects lights from damage
- Super Cool
Google Local Customer Review
Expert work! Attention to Detail did not go unnoticed by this picky customer.
Joe made a professional job look easy while carrying on a conversation about philosophy and values. A great human being!
On my way out, – “If you have any problems at all, don’t sweat it, just give me a call and I’ll take care of it”, he said.
An example how customer service should work! Joe C.
Proudly serving Waukesha since 2009!
Window tint Waukesha
Welcome to FILM PRO window tint Waukesha. Nearly 30 years in the automotive window tinting and film installation business gives you the reassurance that you are going to get a professional window tint job done right and in a timely manner. This owner operated window tint facility is state of the art and we stand behind every window tinting job that we do. Feel free look around my site. I am making an effort to answer all of your questions right here on the site so that you can make an educated decision about your next window tinting job. No need to call around and waste your time. Even pricing is located right here on this page. When you are ready TEXT to set up an appointment for your vehicle
Excellent article here from Wikipedia “What is Window Tint“
Window Tint Waukesha Pricing
- CASH PRICING (ADD 3% FOR CREDIT TRANSACTIONS + SALES TAX
- $175 RAYNO MONO CARBON (5-year color, lifetime bubbling, and peeling)
- $200 RAYNO NANO CERAMIC S5 60% IR (Lifetime color bubbling and peeling)
- $275 RAYNO NANO CERAMIC S7 75% IR (lifetime color bubbling and peeling)
- $350 RAYNO NANO CERAMIC S9 90% IR (Lifetime color bubbling and peeling)
- PRICE INCLUDES REAR AND SIDE WINDOWS (WINDSHIELD IS EXTRA).
- Sun Strip (top of windshield) add….$50
- Filed Edges (no visible edge) add….$50
2 Front Windows
- CASH PRICING (ADD 3% FOR CREDIT TRANSACTIONS + SALES TAX)
- $75 RAYNO MONO CARBON (5-year color, lifetime bubbling, and peeling)
- $100 RAYNO NANO CERAMIC S5 60% IR (Lifetime color bubbling and peeling)
- $125 RAYNO NANO CERAMIC S7 75% IR (lifetime color bubbling and peeling)
- $150 RAYNO NANO CERAMIC S9 90% IR(Lifetime color bubbling and pealing)
- Sun Strip (Top of windshield) add…$50
- Filed Edges (no visible edge) add….$25
Mini Van/Van and Large SUV
- CASH PRICING (ADD 3% FOR CREDIT TRANSACTIONS + SALES TAX)
- $225 RAYNO MONO CARBON (5-year color, lifetime bubbling, and peeling)
- $250 RAYNO NANO CERAMIC S5 60% IR (Lifetime color bubbling and peeling)
- $325 RAYNO NANO CERAMIC S7 75% IR (lifetime color bubbling and peeling)
- $400 RAYNO NANO CERAMIC S9 90% IR (lifetime color bubbling and peeling)
- PRICES INCLUDE REAR AND SIDE WINDOWS (WINDSHIELD IS EXTRA)
- Sun Strip add (top of windshield)………$50
- Filed Edges add (no visible edge)………$50
Text! For Questions
6 benefits of Glass Tinting on your car
- Makes your car look fantastic
- Fade reduction
- Infrared rejection
- UV-ray protection
- Shattered glass protection
- Privacy and security
Makes your car look fantastic
Glass tinting just simply enhances the look of your car makes your car look way more sporty and way more attractive and really turns heads. Glass tinting literally makes any car look better.
Let’s face it your car is a valuable asset and you want it to look good for as long as it possibly can. Glass tinting is a great way to make sure that it lasts for many years to come.
Glass tinting blocks out the harsh sunshine that can damage the Upholstery and discolor leather and vinyl. Glass tinting protects your interior from cracking and warping and keeps your car looking new for much longer. Glass tinting also blocks out windshield glare to decrease eye fatigue from direct sun and bright headlights.
Damaging UV Rays
Glass tinting can block up to 99% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays that can accelerate skin Aging and skin damage. Clear glass tinting or even a light glass tinting film can block both damaging UVA and UVB rays. If you spend a lot of time driving then glass tinting can provide a high level of protection that can’t be achieved any other way.
Infrared heat rejection
Modern-day ceramic glass tinting does a fantastic job of filtering out heat. Todays Nano ceramic glass tinting film has the ability to reduce heat 50% to 95% depending on the quality. Nano-Ceramic glass tinting film can reduce heat in your car, help your air conditioner run more efficiently and make loved ones more comfortable as they travel with you.
Shattered glass protection
The safety benefits of glass tinting on your automobile cannot be underestimated. Glass tinting can protect you by preventing a broken window from shattering into a million pieces. Glass tinting will keep a broken window together in one piece. In the event of a car accident passengers are protected from flying glass shards.
Privacy and security
Glass tinting provides an extra level of privacy and security. Glass tinting can prevent thieves and prying eyes from seeing what’s in your car. Darker glass tinting is an excellent way to boost the level of privacy in your vehicle which can result in a more secure overall traveling experience.
What can Paint Protection Film do for you?
Paint Protection Film aka Clear Bra
is one of this centuries most amazing inventions. Originally invented by the military to help protect helicopter parts and other sensitive surfaces during the Vietnam war. Paint Protection Film has long since become one of the most trusted ways to protect any surface imaginable, from automotive paint to wide variety of industrial surfaces. With such a proven track record of protection and cost savings, it’s a no-brainer that paint protection Film is the smartest thing you can add to your vehicle. There are many benefits to adding Paint Protection Film to your vehicle, Here are just a few….
Paint Protection Film Protects against
Scratches and stone chips
In the Midwest, Paint Protection Film has something fantastic to offer. With the harsh road conditions during the winter season, your car is going to be damaged by rocks, sand, and salt. It’s not a matter of if but when. Paint Protection Film can and will prevent this damage and therefore help to retain the value of your vehicle which is an awesome benefit when it comes to trade in time.
Paint Protection Film protects against
Bug stains as well as tree and sap stain
Paint protection film will protect your vehicle like a shield of armor. It’s common in the summer months to have large amounts of bug residue collect on the front of your vehicle. Paint Protection Film can prevent the staining that can happen from some varieties of bugs. Also when parking under certain trees, sap can be deposited on the surface of your vehicle. This can require extra harsh cleanup measures but with Paint Protection Film cleanup is made easy and permanent staining is not going to be a problem.
Paint Protection Film is basically invisible
This provides for protection without changing the look of your vehicle like bra’s in the past. During the 80’s and 90’s people would install bra’s on their vehicles which were generally black in color, gaudy and left damage underneath. Today’s Paint Protection is a modern marvel with none of these downsides. This is why Paint Protection film is known as “Clear Bra” as it provides all the protection with none of the downsides.
Paint Protection Film is computer cut
Paint Protection Film installed by Film Pro is precision cut on our state of the art plotter using film and vinyl designs professional pattern software. This means the material is consistent, even and perfectly fitted to your car for a professional job each and every time. You can rest assured that you are getting the most high tech and cutting-edge job available today. If you want to know more about this process check out the blog post here which explains the computer cut tinting and Paint Protection Film.
The benefits of Paint Protection Film are as clear as the film itself
- Bug Damage
- Tree sap
- Bird Droppings
- The harsh elements outside
Paint Protection Film can
- Preserve the value of your car
- Keep your car looking great for years
- Prevent the disappointment of damage to your car and costly repairs
Here are some of the areas we service!
- West Bend
- West Allis
- Elm Groove
- New Berlin
- White Fish Bay
- Pleasant Prarie
- Menominee Falls
- Union Grove